Business Development Officer
INSIGNIA Financial Services is a non-bank lender and capital markets intermediary providing access to a broad array of commercial real estate finance solutions, including agency multifamily loans, commercial mortgages, term loans, HUD/FHA loans, SBA loans, USDA B&I loans, builder aggregation lines, bridge loans, and construction loans with flexible financing and various length terms and features.
We work diligently on behalf of our clients, to source a deep supply of capital from diverse sources, including FNMA, FHLMC, HUD, SBA, USDA, mortgage REITs, life companies, regional banks, private equity, and CMBS investors.
We also provide private capital and balance sheet money for real estate investors and business owners in time sensitive, opportunistic transactions for which traditional financing isn’t an option.
Our mission is to provide the most competitive terms and flexible financing structures, while delivering a faster, simpler loan process for our clients and their stakeholders.
INSIGNIA Financial Services is actively seeking experienced Business Development Officers (BDO) to cultivate and source new loan origination opportunities for high demand loans and debt placement services.
This is a great opportunity for highly driven, results-oriented professionals who are committed to building upon their established relationships within the marketplace, while having the autonomy and resources to develop new strategic partnerships with a broader scope of potential business partners and affiliates surrounding the commercial real estate and residential real estate investment markets.
Your results will be commensurately rewarded with highly competitive compensation and the potential for objective achievement bonuses.
If you are an established capital advisor, investment broker, or CRE professional with an active book of business, and you are seeking greater autonomy and unrestricted growth opportunity, please connect with us today to start a conversation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Cultivate a network of core borrower relationships over time and across channels.
- Establish and maintain relationships with commercial real estate owners, real estate professionals, CPAs, property managers, financial advisors, and others for the purpose of sourcing and financing debt and equity transactions.
- Establish and maintain a network of affiliates and strategic partners to augment deal flow.
- Canvas new clients through strategic marketing approach including programmatic participation in industry events.
- Demonstrate product knowledge either through breadth of focus (e.g., property, product, lender) or depth in area of focus. Work to place debt and equity for all types of CRE deals and single family rental portfolios.
- Present competitive quoting and sizing of sophisticated debt and equity opportunities for commercial property types including retail, office, industrial, multifamily, single-family rental, storage, hotels, condos, and mixed-use developments.
INSIGNIA Financial Services, LLC is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, sex, age, disability, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
To be considered for this position, please submit your resume using the below form.