Healthcare Property Finance
Our Healthcare finance platform offers permanent, non-recourse, assisted living, memory care and intermediate/skilled nursing facility loans that are designed to give you more of what you need – lower equity requirements and a flexible lending program that meets your unique financing goals. SBA guaranteed loans also available for eligible transactions.
Long Term, Fixed-Rate & Non-Recourse
INSIGNIA offers an attractive permanent solution for your refinancing and acquisition needs on a nationwide basis. A fixed-rate means you can take advantage of today’s historically low rates for years to come. Interim bridge financing available for special situation.
Lower Equity Requirements
Equity requirements typically start at 20% for market-rate properties, and decrease to 15% for non-profits. Certain SBA loan programs may require as little as 10% equity.
Some loans are fully assumable, subject to approval. Future buyers will benefit from your foresight for taking advantage of today’s interest rates.
- Maximum Loan Amount: None
- Existing healthcare facilities at least three years old
- Independent living units
- Need to rehab? Repairs allowed
Information Needed for Evaluation
- Current rent roll with both In-Place Rents and Market Rents
- Estimate of Stabilized NOI
- Estimate of Stabilized Value, ideally with support for exit cap rate, value / unit and value / sf
- Detailed renovation budget, if applicable
- Sponsor information, ideally PFS, SREO and bio describing experience
- Licensed Nursing Homes, Assisted Living, Intermediate Care, Senior Living, and Board and Care
- Must provide continuous protective oversight
- Must offer three meals per day
- Facility must be licensed by state
- Non-resident day care gross area restrictions may apply
Comprehensive Menu of Debt & Equity
We provide financing for nearly every property type and purpose.
Please use this contact form to get in touch with us concerning commercial financing. We will respond promptly.