Optimize the growth of your small business with SBA financing.
Government Guaranteed Loans provided through the Small Business Administration (SBA) are a time-tested and affordable way to grow both new and established businesses.
INSIGNIA Financial Services provides access to SBA 7a loans and SBA 504 loans.
You can use these funds to expand your business, refinance debt, upgrade equipment, acquire and improve commercial real estate, and more.
Request a Quote
Do you have a time sensitive transaction?
Speak with a Capital Advisor Now
A streamlined and efficient SBA loan process
Government Guaranteed Loans provided through the Small Business Administration (SBA) and the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) are a time-tested and affordable way to grow both new and established businesses. Working with INSIGNIA, you can rest assured you’re financing is being handled by professionals with a demonstrated track record of working with SBA lending, proficiency in underwriting and servicing standards for SBA loans, and a commitment to small business.
We work closely with every potential borrower, carefully reviewing needs to determine if we can help. If so, we patiently guide borrowers through the process, from assessing which loan is appropriate, to application process, to funding of the loan.
SBA 504 LOAN PROGRAM
The SBA 504 Loan Program provides growing businesses with long-term, fixed-rate financing for major purchases such as real estate and heavy machinery & equipment. This program is designed for small businesses requiring commercial mortgage financing and is delivered by Certified Development Companies (CDCs). We work closely with CDCs and the SBA to provide the financing; a low minimum equity contribution from the borrower allows for the conservation of working capital.
SBA 7(A) LOAN PROGRAM
The SBA 7(a) Program provides guaranteed financing for a variety of business purposes. The specific business-related expenses covered include working capital, machinery & equipment, furniture & fixtures, land & buildings (including purchase, renovation and new construction), leasehold improvements, and qualified debt refinancing. The SBA 7(a) Program will also help preserve working capital as it requires only a low down payment from borrowers.
HEALTHCARE PROPERTY FINANCING
Our Healthcare finance platform offers permanent, non-recourse, assisted living, memory care and intermediate/ skilled nursing facility loans that are designed to give you more of what you need — lower equity requirements and a flexible lending program that meets your unique financing goals. SBA guaranteed loans are available for eligible transactions.
We offer the franchise financing that helps entrepreneurs succeed. We are focused on the needs and challenges of both new and existing franchisees and provide fast financing for everything from new stores to business acquisition. While the process of applying for franchise financing can be detailed and somewhat overwhelming, our lending specialists provide the expertise and guidance that will make the entire experience a smooth and efficient one.
Our lending team consists of specialists who are adept at supporting medical professionals in need of customized medical practice financing solutions. We work closely with you to review your needs - whether it’s to start a practice, refinance a practice, expand or relocate, acquire a new practice or finance major equipment for a practice. Then we will develop a customized solution, and assist you through every step of your loan application. Click here for additional information.
Discuss your needs with an expert now
What are the requirements?
In general, our loans are designed for project amounts up to $20 million or so. Our loans can include acquisition of the commercial real estate, renovation of the commercial real estate, new construction, and/or heavy equipment. Our loans typically involve a first lien on the commercial property of 50% of the total project amount, and a second lien loan, secured by a 100% SBA-guaranteed debenture covering 40% of the total project cost. Finally, a down payment contribution, typically of only 10%, comes from you, the Borrower. These loans are for commercial real estate properties (and/or heavy equipment) that are a minimum of 51% owner-occupied. INSIGNIA offers very competitive interest rates, 20 to 30 year amortizations, and exceptional customer service allowing for 24-hour pre-approvals and quick closings – often within 45 to 60 days.
- For-profit, non-publicly traded businesses
- Tangible business net worth (including affiliates) not to exceed $15 million
- Average net income of the business not to exceed $5 million over the previous two years
- Ownership must generally be comprised of 51% U.S. citizens or Legal Permanent Residents
- Medical offices or medical facilities (such as labs and clinics)
- Office buildings (including office condos)
- Warehouses (and other industrial properties)
- Day care facilities (for children or adults)
- Free-standing restaurants
- Limited-service, flagged hotels (some unflagged destination hotels will be considered)
- Auto repair shops
- Assisted-living facilities
- Call to ask about many other property types that are eligible
- Non-profits (except sheltered workshops)
- Passive holders of real estate and/or personal property
- Lending institutions (mortgage brokers and correspondent lenders are eligible)
- Life insurance companies (franchised agents are eligible)
- Businesses located in a foreign country
- Businesses selling products or services through a pyramid plan
- Gambling concerns
- Businesses which restrict patronage
- Government owned entities (excluding Native American tribes)
- Consumer and marketing cooperatives (producer cooperatives are eligible)
- Businesses engaged in loan packaging
- Businesses that have previously defaulted on a Federal loan
- Businesses engaged in political or lobbying activities
The INSIGNIA team has extensive experience structuring, approving, processing and closing loans, and understands the process from start to finish. We share an entrepreneurial spirit with our clients and industry partners. We understand the needs of small and mid-sized businesses and their owners, and we work closely with our clients to provide the necessary capital to their growth and business prosperity.
Comprehensive Menu of Debt & Equity
We provide financing for nearly every property type and purpose.
Please use this contact form to get in touch with us concerning commercial financing. We will respond promptly.